25 October 2009

Scrap Auction

This is what I won, I will take pictures of all of it out tomorrow.

This is what I bought! I am so excited about the diecuts, I plan on putting flock on them to make them soft!
Today my local scrapbooking store was running an auction so I decided to go. My good friend Elisa from the cricut messageboard blessed me with her "Scrap Bucks" (the money that you used). It was based on the amount that you spent at the store during a designated time. I was so happy to have 60 bucks of free money! LOL! Little did I know that 60 was like fifty cents today! LOL! The ladies were INSANE! Some had as much as 2500 dollars, that means that within one and a half months time they spent that much in the store! WOW!!!!!!! I was blessed by two other ladies that got sick of waiting and gave me their money so I was able to get three sets of goodies (plus the little bit that I actually bought). I got a BG Lime Rickey paper pack with bling and flowers! A Rusty Pickle Old McDonald Had a Farm set (very cute!) and a Rusty Pickle Christmas pack with embellishments. I bought some cute monster and farm animal paper and embellishments and the BG Eskimo Kisses paper pack! All in all it was a fun day. I was so proud of me for going alone and sticking it out! I hope to go to a crop there soon! They were friendly and it was so fun watching the ladies go at it for paper and stickers LOL! They also had a silent auction before hand on layouts that some design team members did and one layout went for 250.00 dollars!!!! Another for 200 all the way down to five (I felt bad for that lady!). It was just insane the amount of money spent and used today! I can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!