29 October 2011

Homemade round four swap items







I hosted the fourth round of Homemade swap where I partner ladies up and they create four things off a long list for their partner. It was due October 10, well with the move and getting sick I was not able to meet up with my partner (who lives ten minutes from me WOOHOOO) until last night! This round we were to choose one theme from the five our partners listed and create our items in that theme alone. I choose FALL for my partner and created five things. My items were a 6X6 canvas, a 5X7 clear frame altered to a to do list with dry erase marker, some note cards to put in the Soldiers packages that she sends out, three simple candle holders with LED tea lights, and a note box (this was my first one and it was not perfect). I had a blast (as always) creating for Jen and I hope she enjoyed the items as much as I enjoyed the one she made for me (pics coming soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!