06 November 2011

I am Baaacckkk! Counterfeit time!

Good morning! I hope this finds you well in the new season. Did you set your clocks back? I hope you enjoy your extra hour this weekend! Today I am here to share with you my November Counterfeit Challenge Kit-Forever Fall. We copied one of two kits from the awesome Scraptastic Club
I choose to work with the Autumn Splendor kit pictured below.Isn't it filled with yummy goodness? For the papers I tried to keep at the same amount and added an add on of additional pattern paper that I think will work with my fall pictures and/or my Gratitude Journal for this month. Below is my kit affectionately named Forever Fall. I will post close ups of some of the yumminess below that.

Here are my main papers counterfeited from the kit: See I did keep it rather small!
And what is a kit without embellishments to include homemade journal cards, Maya Road chipboard houses, wooden buttons, and TWINE! I also included some Studio Calico stamps that I have not used as of yet. Not pictured is a few cloud dies which I will use to make white felt clouds using my Big Shot. What do you think?



And last but not least my add on of patterned paper. I LOVE fall and buy LOTS of it, almost as much as people that love Christmas. I don't have much in the way of Christmas but ask me for Fall and I got ya covered. So link me up to your kits! I love to spread the comment love!





11 comments:

  1. Awesome kit! I love those cloud die-could be used for any color/pattern of clouds!Awesome embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may not have a lot of specific autumn papers but I have LOADS in autumn colours so I'm right there with you! I love this time of year and this month's kit was perfect for me. I adore your kit and the twine in those cute colours is so perfect! love it. I also like the idea of having prepared journalling spots - nice idea that I might have to copy next time around! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your kit - lovely colours and I need that fox/owl paper - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you've added such cute stuff into your kit. I can't wait to see what you scrap - welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this kit!! I'm like you, not many Christmas papers...but man I have a ton of fall colored papers!! I love the colors of fall!!

    Where did you get your cloud dies?

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVING the embellishments you added...I really like the tags!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back!! Your kit looks great - you have a ton of embellishments to use this month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back! I love fall too! This kit does look yummy. I think that is what fall reminds me of.... yummy. Thanksgiving being my favorite holiday. Can't wait to see what you do with all these embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super kit - enjoy playing with it in your wonderful scraproom!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your homemade journal tags and your kit is great. I never have many Fall papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!