19 October 2011

Scrappy supplies to the rescue!




So C is MAJORLY into Dora the Explorer right now. She is all about it! Well she wanted a backpack and a map just like Dora (those things are expensive by the way). So since I know that her phases are shorter than her attention span sometimes I made her one with things we already had. Her Papaw bought her this little back pack last year and it is the perfect size. So with some scor tape I adhered huge googly eyes, and a red pipe cleaner for a map-VOILA instant backpack that has not come off all morning long! Then she requested a map, so a scrap of white card stock, more googly eyes and a piece of the pipe cleaner, some scrap ribbon and there you go. One very happy girl. Yay for a big stash. What have you made with your scrappy supplies to help out around the house?

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!