10 July 2011

SoCal Scrapbooks-American Crafts

Link
Now this was a new thing for me. Well two new things really. I hardly EVER use "scene" paper like this one from Echo Park Springtime. However I thought it was pretty appropriate for the pictures of C riding her big girl bike. Secondly, do you see that sun up there, the one with the bike center? Well that is an American Crafts bits metal rimmed accent. I have never used one before but Sandy's from SoCal Scrapbooks' Mom wanted to see how I would use them so here you go hon! LOL! I did alter the tag, I colored over the bike in a brighter yellow, added some glitter/glaze dots around the outside and adhered some yellow baker's twine to hang it. I like how it came out. So show me the scene paper you have used! I think I like it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!