28 July 2011

CKCB: Layouts 10-17







Good morning. Today I have 8 layouts to share with you (some doubles and some singles). Tea Time with Friends is from the main July kit and the rest are from my pirate add on kit. I can't believe I got 6 layouts of that kit and have two sheets I did not cut that will go back in my stash. WOW! So far this month that is 17 layouts, 2 cards (pics to come soon), and three altered projects. I would say that is pretty good. Now in August/Sept and half of October I probably won't get that many done if any since we will be moving/packing and relocating twice.

3 comments:

  1. I love those pirate LOs they are so cute!!! The tea time LO is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you serious??? 17 layouts... you put me to shame girl! But good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages!! I didn't get that many done this month...wah! Love your work

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!