02 January 2010

2010 first Layout and two more Cards


I love the way that this layout came together. I think it is very masculine and I used lots of patterned paper which is always a trial for me! Thickers for the title, a photo turn, three brads, Christmas ribbon (brown felt) and lots of ink and layering. I love my hubby, my man, my geek!

Now these I am not too happy with but I was in a black and red mood. I found the bees in the stocking stuffers of Michaels, wish I would have picked up another set, they are too cute. Some stamping on bling cardstock (need to work on that!) and scraps made these cards. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Love your layout. I really love the greens and the simplicity of it all! Fab cards too!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that Bee is just adorable! Love the layout too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!