25 May 2012

Shimelles Starting point and CKCB kit

I am also taking another class at twopeas by Shimell Laine. She talks about various starting points for when you begin your layout. One that she is a fan of us various vertical strips. So I tried that one and tried to incorporate what I am learning about clustering in this class. We all know I am not a good clusterer (guess that is not a real word huh?). I love how this turned out though I used my CKCB kit and lots of Echo Park sweet summertime goodies. Again more pictures of Great Grandma Sue make me smile!

2 comments:

  1. Clustering is all about the practice! This looks great with all those layers - yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy page - I love Sweet Summertime by EP too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!