19 May 2012

Project Life Week 18


So we are in week 18 here, pretty caught up so GO ME! I am keeping is SUPER simple! I did challenge myself to use a Silhouette cut on each spread so I did that. Do I have plenty of pictures each week? Nope. Do I forget to take photos some weeks? YES! Is that OK with me? yes because I feel it is a true reflection of our lives right now. This week Caitlyn made her first scrapbook page with me, started really doing imaginative play, had fun play dates with her friends, picked me flowers, did Science experiments with Daddy and more. We also had baby boys baby shower with a few close friends, got the crib up for him and bought some decorations for his wall, I will make the rest. Lots of journaling this week, tends to me my trend. How are you doing on Project Life? Still going strong?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!