17 February 2012

File Folder Creation

I hosted and participated in a file folder swap. You simply take any file folder and make a mini album and/or organizer out of it. I choose to make an organizer out of it since I really had no idea how to do it as a mini. So here is my creation. I won't lie folding this was HORRENDOUS but that is because I lack ANY spatial intelligence. I have to SEE it before I can do it in those cases. Hubby came to the rescue though.





I hope it helps my partner as much as it would me. I buy all year around and tend to buy TONS for the "easier" people and only a few for the "harder" people.

1 comment:

  1. This is great...Love it.

    It is such a busy time of the year that being organized with it really helps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!