19 September 2011

H2O fun


This is from my CKCB kit for this month. I saw a layout online that did the staggered rounded rectangles, however I had lots more pictures than the four she had on her layout so this is my version. I had to hand draw and color the water droplets, I think they add just the right touch. These are from our day at Port Discovery, there are several layouts from this day as it was jam packed with activities but the water room was C's favorite hands-down. I tried something different this time and only inked my photos; not mat them, not sure how I feel about this yet. What do you think?

7 comments:

  1. Oh, Crystal, this is awesome!! I may have to scraplift!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your title is right--- this is so much fun! I love those letters! I'm a new follower of your blog :)

    Brenda
    theimperfectscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant page Crystal - love the water droplets too and the title is ACE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the rectangles and I'm always so impressed with the amount of photos you use!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those bright papers and how you did the journaling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute page - and good for you for making your own drops.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the water drops are perfect! nice design

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!