29 May 2011

You are the KING of my heart




Happy Sunday. I hope this post finds you well and enjoying this great holiday weekend. Don't forget to pay tribute to all those we have lost along the way. Today I am here to share with you a layout using Father's Day cricut cartridge (on sale for 23.99 at Scrapbookpal.com and there is FREE shipping over 25.00! YAY).

You should know by now that I love to try to use the carts in different ways. I had several ideas for this cart to include a page about Caitlyn playing basketball but I have not printed those pictures out just yet so this is what I came up with for you today. Somehow it came out a bit patriotic but that is OK since it was Fourth of July time (well OK end of June!) last year.
Link

You will need the following to complete this layout:
Fathers Day Cricut Cartridge
Signo White Gel Pen
Tim Holtz Paper Distesser
Tim Holtz sanding block
Chestnut Roan ink
ATG
Zig glue pen
Zig journaling pen
Foam tape/pop dots

1. Using Father's Day Cricut cartridge and Expression cut the poker chips/cards at 2.5 inches. I cut mine from white card stock and colored it in with my Bic markers. Cut the chips with black coordentions paper at 2.5 inches. Embellish and layer cuts; adhere with Zig Glue pen.

2. Crumple up red paper, distress edges using Tim Holtz paper distresser. Ink with Chestnut Roan Ink.

3. Adhere background and distressed strip using ATG and Tiny Attacher.

4. Mount die cut with foam tape/dots.

5. Distress and ink edges of photo; adhere.

6. Journal; ink edges and adhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!