20 July 2010

Need some inspiration?

Well I have a great place for you! Tell all your crafty friends! I promise they will not be disappointed!!!!!! My fellow DT Sisters at ScrapbookPal Blog will knock your socks off I promise! We all different styles and items to look (and drool) over! And what is even better we USE CRICUT CARTS! I don't know about you but I get in funks where I do not even turn on my machine (GASP!) so my fellow DT sisters have really made me step up my game and think outside the box while using the Cricut! YAY! So come on over and join us every other day there is a new creation posted, yes that is EVERY OTHER DAY full of inspiration, and PRETTINESS! Leave them some love since we all know blog comments/love inspire us all! Put this wonderful site in your reader, become a follower, and prepare to be amazed!!!!! Have a great day!! Hope to see you around SCRAPBOOKPAL BLOG!

1 comment:

  1. I love scrapbookpal.com and didn't realize there was a blog. I am following now. Thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!