26 June 2010

Journal

Toni if you are reading this STOP NOW if you want your journal to be a surprise.

Hey there everyone. I am back, not really on schedule but back from our great vacation to Florida. I have not done much crafting but I did get this journal done and a few little things for a design team. I will be MIA somewhat until after 7 July as my BFF is coming in today for a visit for my birthday until then YAY!!!!!!

Anyways here is the handmade journal that I completed for my swap partner on the cricut.com board. I hope she likes it, I do I think LOL! Purple for some reason is a hard color for me to work with, that and orange. I am not sure what the issue is since I like purple but it has always been more difficult for me to work with. I used DCWV chipboard (4.5 by 6.5 inches), covered in Basic Grey Kioshi paper, embellished with tons from my stash. The journal has three sections, two slit pockets and one "hidden" spot on the front inside cover.I also made a matching bookmark. I used lined and unlined paper (cardstock) and I hope she likes it. What do you think?

Don't forget to sign up for my blog candy, I have three more things to add to it so far!!!!





6 comments:

  1. Crystal.. this journal is Gorgeous!! How could she not LOVE it!! I love all the extra tags, and emellies on it!! Have fun with your BFF!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY COW, HOLY WOW! Your journal is incredible. I feel like mine is crap compared to this. It's so incredible! Wow. Did I say, Wow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Wowza, this is absolutely fabulous Crystal!!!!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!!! The colors in this journal are so sweet and soft! Simply adorable. I know your friend will cherish this!
    Blessings,
    kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very nice project. I love the BasicGrey paper and I love purple and your creation. So that means I love everything about it! Super job!
    - Rowena

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks really nice! TFS... all your creations are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!