29 November 2009

WOOHOO Blog award!


I received this amazing award from Steph over at http://stephaniecastrodesigns.blogspot.com/. She does amazing work and is so sweet and kind. I appreciate that she shares all her work with us! Such an inspiration, thank you sweetie for nominating me for this award!


So here are the details for this awesome award:
Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
Copy the logo and place in on your blog.
Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
Nominate 7 Kreative Bloggers.
Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.

So 7 things about me:
1. I love milk and white chocolate.
2. I never think my work is good enough.
3. I love handmade gifts, I keep all the ones that Hubby makes me!
4. I love trashy romance novels along with true stories, fiction and mystery books.
5. I am a war vet.
6. I used to collect red apples, manatees and snowmen (for Christmas).
7. I am not very good at keeping surprises!

7 amazing bloggers:
1. Lynne
2. Betty
3. Kisatrtle
4. Kathrin
5. Karel
6. Crystal B
7. Kim S

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Crystal! This is so very sweet of you! I'm very honored to accept and will post and pass along on Tuesday, as tomorrow is DT stuff posts. You are a doll and I appreciate you so much!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are always so sweet and have such nice things to say no matter what! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal, thank you so much for such an honor. I am so pleased that you would think of me for this blog award. I appreciate the sweet comments that you have left on my blog. You are a great lady yourself, and I so appreciate all that you do with the Cricut Card Army. Bless you always!
    BettyBee

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks!! That is very sweet of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are such a sweetie! thank you so much crystal! sorry it took me so long to get over! life has been kind of hectic lately! this really means a lot to me though and just made my day! hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!