26 November 2009

Practical Scrappers STICHING Challenge

Do you have lots of supplies you promised you were going to use and then did not? Do you feel overwhelmed with all the choices in your scrap space? Do you want to use your supplies but are at a loss of how? Then come on over to PRACTICAL SCRAPPERS and we will help you use what you have!

This week the challenge was to use STITCHING somewhere on your layout/project. Well since I cannot sew a button on to save my life I used STAMPS! WOOHOO! Can you tell all where I used them? Yep that is right, I used them to border the four pictures, and as the flight patterns on the butterflies. How would you use stitching? There are tons of ideas over at PRACTICAL SCRAPPERS hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!