I am so blessed. I am so thankful for everything big and small. Here are my top five. Won't you play along?
1. Family and Friends- in real life and virtual, everyone plays a special place and I am so blessed to have my hubby and daughter with me this season.
2. Employment-this time last year we were unemployed (Dh had just gotten out of the military) so having the security and safety of a job is a huge stress reliever, blessing and sigh of relief.
3. A safe, warm house with clothes on our backs and food in our bellies. We often take this for granted but it means so much, it is the foundation of our lives.
4. All the service personnel that are or have served in the armed forces or as contractors in the many wars/ and conflicts our country is in, without them we would not be free to express, live and create as we wish.
5. Scrapbooking/Crafts, it helps me de stress and relax in our hectic lives.