27 September 2009

Layout 223 and a card



The card is for my in laws. They celebrate THIRTY YEARS OF MARRIAGE tomorrow (Monday) I hope they like it. I was trying to go elegant and NOT girlie at all!

The layout is for a personal challenge to myself to USE SOME OF MY STAMPS! I saw Scenic Route paper that had various designs on Kraft Card stock and figured that I could recreate it with my stamps. I really do LOVE Kraft Card stock as a base, it goes with anything and really grounds the pictures. I stamped the border with Stazon Timber Brown and then filled in some of the tiny circles with pink pen. A pre-made journal card by Jenni Bowlin, mounted on some pattern paper; various primas and Kaisercraft pearls and that is it. Nothing really fancy, trying to get some mojo going!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!