Happy morning to you! I cannot BELIEVE that APRIL is almost OVER! YIKES! Where is this year going? Today I have a masculine layout to share with you! I was so happy that Scrapbookpal.com sent me Pink By Design Just 4 Men. I have hardly anything masculine/manly since I mainly scrap our daughter so I had LOTS of fun using these super nice stamps! Oh and did I mention that Scrapbookpal.com rocks in customer service AND offers FREE SHIPPING for all orders over 25.00? In this economy that is PHENOMENAL! Let's get started.
Pink by Design Just 4 Men stamps
Cricut Expression and mat
Martha Stewart All Occasions Cake Cart
12X12 Kraft card stock, blue striped card stock
Chestnut Roan Ink
Blue ink( tombow stamping marker)
1. Using Martha Stewart All Occasion Cake cartridge, Cricut Expression and 12X12 mat cut stars on page 58 at 2 inches AUTOFILL. This will yield you 25 stars and a great negative cut out.
2. Adhere NEGATIVE cut out to Kraft card stock using ATG, make sure all edges are securely stuck down.
3. Flip over 6 stars to the white backing and stamp the following sayings using Pink by Design Just 4 men: You're the man; Duct Tape fixes everything, do you have tickets to the gun show; Grill Master; Mr. Fix-it; and That's how I roll. I found that the easiest way for me to use these was with the Tombow stamping markers since I had to alter some sayings to fit within my stars.
5. Ink all edges of stars with Chestnut roan ink; ink all edges of 12X12 paper.
6. Adhere stars; alternating with buttons with glossy accents.
7. Mat and frame photos; use one patterned star to top your hidden journal block.