13 April 2011

Have a Scraptacular Birthday (Scrapbookpal.com)




It is hump day! How are you all doing? I hope well. Today I am here to share with you a new to me product that Scrapbookpal.com graced me with this month. (Did I mention that Scrapbookpal.com has free shipping on all orders over 25.00 in the contiguous United States? Yep that is right!). I have admired Pink By Design stamps from afar before but never used them, until this month. I have to say they are HIGH quality, stable, sturdy, and stamp very well. Plus they have super cute sayings so that is the icing on the cake.

Last month I had a good scrappy friend have a birthday and this is the card that I made for her using Crop Till You Drop, white signo pen, Sakura Gelly Roll Stardust Silver star pen and Liquid Pearls in White Opal. I hope you like it!

This is a 5X7 card based in Kraft Card stock (shocked? LOL). I adhered the pattern paper with the ATG tape, added some ribbon and stamped the following sayings in white ink on brown card stock: Paper Diva, Scrapbooking Queen, and Scrap Chick. Using the Stardust pen I traced the top and bottom sentiments to make them pop a tiny bit more. I dabbed Liquid Pearls on the bigger polka dotted paper and added three smaller dots to either side of the Scrapbooking Queen sentiment. I must say that the Liquid Pearls dried faster than I thought they would. I hand wrote my greeting inside using the "Scraptacular" sentiment to finish it off. I hope she loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!