23 June 2011

Get in shape!


Circles, squares, stars oh my! Today the challenge at Counterfeit Kit Blog is to use a shape and have it be the center of your layout. Well I could not pick just one shape, I picked two! Can you tell which ones? Yep, circles and brackets. What do you think?

I made the lollipop flowers and the centers are velvet brads. I did add the ribbon, and the letters that spell "training" but they were from past kits so it is OK! I tried a new "ribbon" technique, do you think it looks alright? I can't wait to see what shape you choose!

8 comments:

  1. I love your circles, great page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the repetition of shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the brackets and the flowers - cute pics too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the flowers they are cute and I like how you did the ribbon! Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute layout! TFS!

    Sandy
    http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie that lilo girl is Crystal
    I love your5 pages!

    ReplyDelete
  7. C is going to so appreciate this in her later years. I really wish that scrapbooking had been popular back in the old days...when I was young. Would love to have something like this to pass on to my girls.
    What a great subject for one of C's first pictures!

    jana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!