02 May 2010

Blog Award! From K-E!


What a great way to wake up this morning! K-E ALWAYS has nice sweet comments on my blog! I love it! Thank you sweetie for your kindness and heart!

Okay, rules for this award are:

  • Link back to the person who gave you the award (K-E at KECreations)
  • Post where you would like to be in 10 years
  • Give this award to 10 awesome bloggers
Hmmm Ten years....In ten years I will almost 40 with a 12 year old little girl (about to be 13!). Hopefully by then we will have our second, have bought a house and got it to the point where we want it. Maryland is EXPENSIVE! I will either be home schooling, volunteering or back to work. I hope to be financially stable and making more time for myself.

Now onto my ten awardees:

Kim
Lynne
Dayna
PenLight
Mandy
Melissa
Courtney Baker
Lori Apgar
CraftyGirl (Barb)
PammieK

I would also like to extend this to ALL my followers past and presetn a

3 comments:

  1. Awww... how sweet!!! Thanks for thinking of me!! I love to get blog awards... it makes me feel so loved!! I will get it posted this week!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you, Crystal, for thinking of me for this awesome award! Right back at you! Big hugs, my great friend!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!