06 September 2012

Sept Counterfeit Kit Challenge

Hi all! I am SLOWLY getting back into the swing of things. I may not get any challenges done this month but I did get the kit pulled together! So YAY for small successes!

This month our kit came from Birds of a Feather August Kit AND as an added twist we were to counterfeit three new releases from CHA. So here is what I came up with. My kit this month is called Twinkle Twinkle Little Boy.  Once you are done here please hop on to JEMMA.

Here is a closeup of the items I decided to counterfeit from CHA: Jillibean Soup hexies, Maya Road patterned stars and several different washi tapes.

14 comments:

  1. Love the look of your washi tapes - did you really make them yourself???? HOW please?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will have to update your "About Me" on your blog to 2 little ones :~D Congratulations!
    Hoping you get a little quiet time to throw a page or two together with your awesome kit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful baby. And a kit just for him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great - your counterfeits look terrific, too! I saw you on the LSNED forum, I just signed up earlier this week, too - hoping to get started this weekend :). Have a great month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it- my favorite part is all of the homemade goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely to see you back with the CKC! Congratulations on the new addition to the family! Hope you have chance to use some of your lovely kit x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome job getting your kit posted with a newborn! It looks awesome, and I hope you have a chance to play!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your kit looks good and I hope you find a little time for some crafting. Just five mins here and there. Good to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic kit and can't wait to see scrappy pages of that new baby! Love the washi tape.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you are at least able to get ONE LO done with your lovely kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your new little addition and here's hoping you have time to play with that kit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay for getting your kit together. Cute CHA counterfeits - we all love washi tape - don't we?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful kit, Crystal! I really love yout CHA counterfeit items, and I think I'll have to counterfiet you... LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!