01 April 2011

You are my little Ladybug (Cutting Cafe)

Happy Friday all! I hope you have fun plans this weekend. If the weather holds out we are going to see the Cherry Blossoms and lunch with DH friend! It should be super fun! Today I have a fun layout to share with you where everything but one piece is from CUTTING CAFE! I love her style and images and am so happy when she creates new things! Plus Regina is a total sweetheart! So without further ado or jabbering by me, here is what I created. I used the following sets: Beautiful Flowers, Ribbon Sentiment, Animal and Bug set, Jot it down and Words of love.


The ribbon sentiment set is used throughout the layout, I used the blank ones as journal strips which I tucked behind two photos. The white with black polka dots I printed a few and then punch a 1.75 circle, coloring in the lines between banners red and used this piece as the background for my lady bugs. The red with black polka dots is used as is, and then as a journal spot background for the Jot it down piece. I hope you like it!

1 comment:

  1. omg omg...what an adorable layout crystal....this is truly adorable....she looks so beautiful and precious.....hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!