31 January 2011

Valentines Cards or Not?

Good morning. Can you BELIEVE tomorrow is the FIRST OF FEB?!?!?! WOW! Time is flying by! Soon it will be spring with all the pretty colors and allergies LOL! I hope you had a great weekend and stayed warm or cool depending on where you are. We had a busy weekend with the first gymnastics class for C and so much more.

OK down to business, today I am sharing three Valentine themed or NOT cards, two use awesome sets from Cutting Cafe and one is just punches and stamping. I hope you like them!


Fun with hearts set
I love this set. It has super fun hearts, this one will be for hubby, not too girlie, a little masculine I think.
Just stamping and punches. I used the Magical background stamp (Thank you Rhonda!) on the base and the red circles, then white ink and a heart stamp for the hearts.
Animal and Bug Love set
This set is super cute and can be used as Valentine or as I did to cheer someone up telling them to take their time getting better.

2 comments:

  1. I love them! The turtle one is my fave,it is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuteness!!! I love all the cards! The kraft paper background looks dynamite!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!