17 January 2011

Sending you sunshine.....

A great man and my former JROTC instructor in high school, one of the people I credit with putting me on the path I am today (along with 1SGT Thomlison RIP), is going through brain cancer right now. I have rallied my Cricut Card Fairies and my friends from high school to flood this awesome mans mailbox with reminders of why he needs to fight and how far his influence has reached. He needs to know that we care, and are fighting with him. Sorry I am still tearing up with this. Here is my card.

I used Beautiful Trees by Cutting Cafe and other stamps. The inside says "during your rainstorm" and then I wrote a paragraph.

I apologize for the bad lighting I want to get this in the mail first thing tomorrow morning. Please if you pray please say a prayer for Paul Gray and his family. Thanks.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Crystal, I'm so sorry to hear this about your friend!! Will be praying for him and his family!!! I'm sure this will mean so.... Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Crystal and I will be praying for him and his family, and for you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry to hear about your friend. I will add him and his family to my prayer list...
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!