28 February 2012

Project Life Week SEVEN

This week we had the actual Valentine's day, climbing in trees for the first time, a special movie stay up later than normal night, and a few play dates. In the middle is a 6X12 double sided layout with just memorabilia that I have collected and wanted to include. We have our new favorite snacks/drinks, a napkin from where we had dinner; gas prices right now, train tickets from C's ride around the mall and more. I used a LOT of punches in this layout. To highlight C in the tree I punched some cork circles and then punched out the middles, I liked the texture and depth it gave otherwise pretty flat pages. Lots of labels too as I scored some great deals on Martha Stewart stuff at Staples.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!